- S1 : sight within 200m and 150m d & rsquo; altitude
- S2 : out of view at 1000m 50m and d & rsquo; altitude
All for a total weight of 12kg maximum takeoff.
It integrates the latest flight controller Holybro, the Pixhawk 4 based on the latest version (FMUv5).
It is equipped as standard with the following sensors :
- GPS : Compatible Galileo for greater accuracy
- Lidar : from 0.30m to 7m to manage the phase & rsquo; landing and low-level flights
- mini camera : in FPV mode to visualize the course of the drone, even when & rsquo; it out of sight
- telemetry : 433MHz with computer connection or tablet / smartphone
Optional, many sensors and accessories can be installed, such as : gyro-stabilized pod, Alfonce Remote Gateway, magnetic sensors (in partnership with Georeva), GPS uBlox M8T chip to d & rsquo; get a centimetric positioning (PP accused / RTK) …
In the ground station term & rsquo; Alfonce H960
- comes with a remote Radiolink AT10II 12 canals. D & rsquo; other remote controls can be integrated on request.
- usable with software Mission Planner (Windows) and QGroundControl (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS)