The LiveView allows you to access the live video feed from your camera or camera.
Latency (lag) depends largely on the performance of :
- your device
- Connection Type
- filters and quantity
Many camera, of LiveView and filters can also significantly slow down the system.
Adding a LiveView
At the desired camera, click on the button “Add liveview”, a modal window opens.
You must select the type of LiveView among 2 values :
- VIDEO_OUT : allows to exploit HDMI and Video Out of Alfonce Remote Gateway
- HTTP_MJPEG : provides a live view via WiFi or Internet.
- for HTTP_MJPEG you will be asked to enter an HTTP port. We advocate the use of ports 8080 ff
- Note that the treatments (filters) only take place if clients are connected to the server
- SAVE2FILE : Allows you to save images locally (similar to SAVE_IMG_TO_FILE filter)
- NONE : Allows processing on images without having to output. Mainly coupled with the use of virtual cameras
The lower section allows you to select filters by sliding to the left of the list to the right list
Then click “Add” the bottom of the modal window
Remember to save your configuration and restart your Alfonce Remote Gateway